Translate

Sunday 21 April 2013

Invincible?

Last night, I saw the movie "Invincible with Mark Wahlberg". It was a great movie, I ended up motivated and ready to build my business after it.

Many people are saying that we can choose to listen to what bring energy to us. And I didn't believe it. Now, I can say that it's all true. We do have the power to choose in which mental state we will be. When we choose to listen to a positive movies that can bring us energy and momentum, then that's what we get.

We do have that power. So, I have created a short list of movies that can help you build up your spirit.

Jerry Maguire
Rudy
Rocky
Gandhi
Gladiator
The Opus
Mr. Holland's Opus
The Secret
What the Bleep do we know?

I'll keep on posting movies, music and books that can help you build up your energy and motivation.

You can choose to build your motivation. Make your own test. 



No comments: