Translate

Monday 15 April 2013

Trying To Get In Bed With Me, Without Wining & Dining Me First...

Are you getting Sales Pitch from people that you don't know on Facebook, Tweeter or any other social network?

Most of us will get mad at those. Banning or deleting that contact is what most will do. I understand. I did the same a few times. But...

What if?

I haven’t done it yet, but I was thinking about doing it…

What if? We would try to get those people back into the real road to success? What I mean, instead of flushing them, why not do our best to start an exchange of idea and find out what they’re looking for on the internet. Why they’re promoting some junk? Most of those people are like us and they just need to get back on the right track. Maybe they need help!

It was just a little What if. :)

I would like to find a way to reverse this. :)



No comments: