Translate

Monday 8 April 2013

Why do you blog?

Let's talk about blog


Blog is a good way to start a conversation with people. It's a great way to set your mind on fire and think about what you're doing in your life. You can use it to pitch a business, but it would be even better to use it to pitch you. Get people to know you, what you stand for and what you think.

I see so many blog that are only large banner promoter. With some text telling how they think this program or that program is great. No idea, no thinking, no mind fuel to get there. I'm not saying that's a bad way to use blog, because there's new blog like those going out everyday. So, if people still do it, it must bring some business.

Myself, I like to light up the brain in the people that takes the time to read what I wrote. In some way, it help me to do this. I put into word what I have been thinking for a long time. And doing so, help me to go further into it. I just hope that it will do the same with every people that are reading it.

My post are not made to convince anyone. That's not what I want with my blog.

I just hope that you'll like my blog and come back to it. :)



No comments: