Translate

Friday 31 May 2013

Quality Traffic

This week, I got a very strange e-mail. A company I'm associated with told me to stop promoting them in Traffic Exchange. They said that it wasn't providing quality traffic.

I was wondering why I never eared about them before. They think like Amway were thinking 20 years ago. They think that you must do a qualifying check up before sending someone to them. I was in the work of making splash page to brand me and promoting the program. But in the first days, I didn't had my splash page done. I sent 50 000 hits to them within 3 days and they didn't liked it.

Usually, all the program want you to promote them. And the more people you send them, the better. Out of the 50 000 hits, I had a unique hits ratio of more then 60%. This means that I sent more then, 25 000 unique people to their website.

I know they're making money and doing great. So, I have some questions.

Do the people surfing Traffic Exchange are unworthy customer?

Amway is one of the biggest MLM program in the world. They changed and opened to the internet lately. And they're even promoting on TV. They're building their brand on a larger market then when I was with them.

This new program is great, maybe the best one I came across in the last 10 years.

Here is this new program:  Stiforp

Does branding to a large market help building the image of a company?

Are we about to take a step back in how to promote a business on the web?

Or is this a step ahead in making money on the web?

No comments: