Translate

Monday 13 May 2013

The Miracles Manual

 This post is for a great man. He's an inspiration to me and I'm happy to promote his new book with this post. Dr Joe Vitale.

He's giving his new book in the digital format. Please visit his web site and download this great book (for Free).

This is the promo from Dr Joe Vitale.

****************************************
"The Miracles Manual" answers such questions as --

* How do you get past fears and negativity?

* How can I turn my spouse around from being so negative?

* How do you handle difficult people?

* How do you make changes directly from the conscious into the unconscious?

* How do you get rid of a block in yourself you can't even name?

* What is and why is Ho'oponopono so effective?

* What about when it doesn't work?

* What do you do when all the self-help methods aren't working?

* How do you move up a level in life to meet new people?

* What is "benestrophe"?

* How do you go from a scarcity mindset to a abundance mindset?

* What can you do to improve your health fast?

* How can you attract a specific person into your life?

* How do you attract your soul mate?

* How do you really attract money?

* How are miracles made?

Great questions, aren't they?

Over the last few years, I gave the answers to those
questions (and many more) in the secret coaching sessions
I held with students in my Miracles Coaching program.

All the questions, and answers, are now in volume one
of a new 258-page book called "The Miracles Manual:
The Secret Coaching Sessions."

It's pretty eye-opening.

And you can have it.

Free.

I want to help as many people as I can, and I figure
giving away this book is another way to do it.

Go here to get details -- and the eBook --

http://www.miraclesmanual.com

Thank you
I love you

Joe

2 comments:

Monica said...

Seriously this blog is neat i love reading your articles keep up the good work!

Shadow Nation X said...

Thanks a lot for the good comment Monica! I'll do my best to keep it up! :)