Translate

Monday 3 June 2013

Goal for June

At the beginning of the month of May, I said I would write a post each day until the end of the month. I failed, I only wrote 28 days out of the 31 in that month. I'm going to do better this month. :)

Do you set goals when you start a new month? A new week? A new day?

Are you afraid that if you set goal, you ain't going to complete them? If so, don't worry, you're not alone. Most people will settle for small goal because they don't want to fail. Me, I'm only starting to set goal. I was among the people who didn't took time to do it. I was going with the flow. Hoping that things would go right if I would only work hard.

Yes, working hard is a good thing. But with no goal, it's like swimming with only one arm, you end up moving in a circle.

We're in the third day of this month. Why not take 5 minutes to write a goal for this month. Start with that. Keep that writing somewhere close so you'll have the opportunity to see it many times during the month. And, at the end of the month, get back to it and see how you have done.

For me, 28 days out of 31 is very good. :)


No comments: