Translate

Saturday 15 June 2013

Raving fans

From the blog of Mike Michalowicz:

"The formula to creating a community of raving fans is simple:

Over serve the best at the deliberate expense of the rest.

Only when you have the courage to do this, will you grow explosively."

Wow, this is something powerful and so short.

Are you game to do that?

I always do my best to give it all and even more. I don't see how you can have a business and not giving your best to your customers.

I found out with time that we can all do more then we are use to. We can all do something better with each clients we have. It's all up to us to be willing to do it.


1 comment:

Tom Wacker said...

Wow! There is a secret to success if ever I saw one!

A terrific post and proof that you don't have to write 2 pages to have an impact! Thanks, Serge!