Translate

Monday 8 July 2013

Anger...

Angry people don't listen much...

"The good news is that when you stop immediately reacting to everything, you will end up listening more. And one of the great qualities of every good leader and manager is that of being a good listener."
- Mike Michalowicz

 Good leaders...     How good in leadership are you? Me, I know I still have a lot to work on. Instead of raging, I need to delay my reaction. On the internet, I was reacting really fast to what others were sending me. And I was just putting some oil on the fire. I lost so many friends over stuff that should never had come to that. Now, I take times before I reply to something that is stressing me. I do my best to take a step back and wait until I have a cold head before I write anything.

You should never answer an e-mail, twit, blog post, quick message, texto or anything like that if you feel anger. Anger will always get you more in trouble then you were before. Anger should never find it's way in any answer. I know that a lot of people think that anger can be good. And they can have their opinion, but I don't think like that. Anger cost me a lot more then it helped me to gain anything.

Listening (reading) and then taking the time to think about it, is the best way to do anything. When you feel that you need to take more time to think about it, then say so and take the time you need. People will see this as a mark of respect and they'll wait until you're ready to answer them.




No comments: