Translate

Monday 1 July 2013

Fly.....

Every time I sit in front of my computer to write a post, I have to ask myself what will be the subject of that post. I could give up and do something else in hope that something will come up and give me an idea on what I should talk about. Yes, that would be what most are doing. I don't want to be most of the blogger. I want to be someone who's working hard every day and post something of value on my blog.

Yes, most of the time I don't have anything on my mind when I sit to write. I have to search. I visit blog, I read quotes, I listen to DVD and audio book. I go out there and search for something that will make my finger fly on the keyboard.

Today, I read this quote...

”Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
- Will Rogers

If you do nothing, nothing good is gonna happen with your business. You have to take action and prove to all that you are someone who can make it happen.

I think that you have to make the extra little involvement into what you want to get, to get it. Don't sit there hoping for good news. Make the news.

No comments: