Translate

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Happy money!

Does money makes you happy?

It has been proven, money can make you happy. But it's an happiness that will pass quickly. Stuff will boost your happiness as you get them, but it will fade until those things will not make you happy anymore.

Schopenhauer wrote some good books on that subject. Happiness from things is never for the long term.

The online edition of the Success magazine has something about this subject that is really interesting. You should read it.

I think that you can reach for money. A lot of money if you want to. But you need to have ideas on how you will use that money to help others. The happiness from helping others is a very strong one, and it will last much longer. So, you can reach for as much money as you want, as long as you don't build your happiness around it.

Money is just a tool. A powerful tool for happiness in the hand of someone who is willing to help others.

There's a lot of rich people that are not doing anything to help others. They are rich and powerful, but are they happy?

2 comments:

Tom Wacker said...

Well said again, my friend!

Personally, I have had money and I have been stone broke. I can't remember being more or less happy at any stage of my life. Money for me is mostly a scorecard for how I am doing in my business. Happiness and contentment have practically nothing to do with money.

Keep 'em coming, Serge. You are really on a roll...

Shadow Nation X said...

Thanks a lot Tom. This last one was inspired by success magazine. The more I write, the easier it gets. :)