Translate

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Life's mission



Life’s mission…

I don’t think you need to save the whales; you just need to go with your passion. As you do your passion you will enjoy your life and you will contribute your piece of the puzzle to the universe at large. You have to keep it within a positive action. Bring something to the world.

You don’t have to make your life’s mission big.

Your motivation should be love and passion, so that when you look within yourself, you’re not asking, “What should I do?” which comes more from guilt mindset. Instead, the question you want to ask is, “What would I love to do? What am I excited to do? What would I do whether I was paid or not? What do I actually feel like it’s my calling to do?”.

These are the kind of questions that will lead you in the right direction. You’ll feel the glow of life, the gusto, and you’ll have a spring in your step because you’re doing what’s right for you.

Do it because you love it, not because you feel obligated.
Life can be good for you too!

1 comment:

mac omar said...

Very inspiring!