Translate

Monday 19 May 2014

People around you



The people you encounter are in direct relation with your own belief system.

Change your belief and you’ll change the people you’ll meet. We all are influenced by the people around us. If you change yourself, you’ll end up meeting new people that will help you changing what you have started.

-----

One good way to change the people around you:

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what kind of program is in me that attracted these kinds of people, but they’re here. So please forgive me for being unconscious to my own inner beliefs, as I can see they’re being unconscious. Please forgive me”

“Thank you for taking care of this, thank you for resolving the issue, thank you for handling the negativity within me that I see in others because I know it’s only a perception.”

“I love you.”

“I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.”

-         From The Miracles Manual: The secret coaching sessions by Joe Vitale

-----

Take responsibility for your life. Take responsibility for the influence people have on you. You let them into your life.

People around you will always reflect who you are.

No comments: