Translate

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Happy?


Are you happy?

Do you know why you are or aren’t?

Are you focusing on the environment you are in to be happy?

“Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
 - Abraham Lincoln

Happiness is coming from you. You choose to be or not happy.

Don’t let the outside world dictate how happy you are.

“I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.”
 - Martha Washington

Disposition is the key to happiness. It’s so simple that most people just don’t realize it. It’s so much easier to say that you are not responsible of your happiness. Even if you say so, it will not make it easier for you to be happy.

Choose to be happy. Start the day with a good though about how great your day will be. Start the day telling yourself that you’ll have a great day with lots of happy moments. Start the day with the intention to be happy.

“Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
 - Aristotle
 Be Kore4 and Get More!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post is heavy hitting Veritas.

Our lives are our art.

I'm glad I checked your profile after seeing your picture at StartXchange.

RPG's are cool. I always wanted to do that more. I played Magic a bit.

Yeah, if you'd want to connect about marketing and what not let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again.