Translate

Thursday 4 December 2014

Lucky


Luck, I think I’m a lucky man. I've been winning lottery a lot in my life. Not the big buck, but a lot of small one. I found out that most people don’t win that often. So, I guess that I’m a lucky guy.

Are you disturbed by my first statement in this post? If not, that first part of my post didn’t disturb you. Don’t you think that it’s a little disturbing in itself that you think it’s a good statement? Luck doesn’t exist. It’s a concept that is base on nothing.

Luck is like a religion, a lot of people are thinking that luck will come to them if they pray for it. This is wrong, luck doesn’t exist. And nothing will ever happen if you don’t take action.

“I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.”
- Brian Tracy

…“Show up more often.”

Are you among the ones who get ups in the morning with the rush to start the day and a smile on your face? If you are, then you don’t need luck. You’re doing what is good for you, you have something that drives you to get up and smile. You have more then most of the people that are waiting on luck.

Find something that you love and work your ass in that until you’ll earn a living out of it. This is a simple concept that 98% of the populations in the world do not apply. Yes, it can be hard. Yes, you could have very difficult time. Yes, you could be earning little money for many years. But when things start to fly, there’s no telling where it will go.

“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”
 - Ray Kroc


Sweat more then the competition and you’ll be more lucky then them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this to be true. We make our own luck! Thanks for the post.